we look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort soon!
Our team of employees would like to welcome you with the usual warm atmosphere and give you an unforgettable stay.
For the best possible protection of the health of all guests and employees, we will ensure that the guidelines for restaurants and hotels of the Austrian federal government are consistently implemented.
We thank you in advance for your understanding & support and wish you a wonderful stay!
The Hamacher family with the entire team.
The following information & guidelines are based on the official requirements of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Tourism: (Last update: May, 2022 / subject to changes)
- Please refrain from any direct contact, such as shaking hands and hugging, as the situation demands – we will give you an even more warm smile.
- Please always keep a safety distance of at least 1 m from each other.
- Disinfection dispensers have been set up at various points throughout the resort – please disinfect your hands e.g. before entering the restaurant.
- Please only enter our premises free of symptoms of a respiratory illness.
- The mask mandate has been lifted on April 16: It is only recommended to wear the FFP-2 mask in closed public areas.
- The already high hygiene standards for room cleaning have been further expanded: for example, after every guest change, items that are frequently touched such as remote controls, handles, touch screens and light switches are cleaned or disinfected with special care.
- The breakfast buffet in the hotel takes place in the usual way. Please desinfect your hands before taking anything from the buffet.
- Bar service is permitted until midnight.
- We look forward to continuing to offer you all of our massage & beauty treatments.
- We have increased the cleaning and disinfection intervals in this area of the hotel again.
- On your own responsibility, we ask you to keep the necessary distance from each other in the sauna area and swimming pools.
- The fitness center is open.
- Courses, activities & hikes etc. take place in compliance with the distance rules.