Winter Season 2021/2022
we look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort soon!
Our team of employees would like to welcome you with the usual warm atmosphere and give you an unforgettable stay.
For the best possible protection of the health of all guests and employees, we will ensure that the guidelines for restaurants and hotels of the Austrian federal government are consistently implemented. If we all stick to these guidelines out of solidarity, nothing stands in the way of a carefree and relaxing holiday!
We ask you to inform yourself about the guidelines valid at your place of residence or depending on the province for the return from Tyrol after your vacation.
We thank you in advance for your understanding & support and wish you a wonderful stay!
The Hamacher family with the entire team.
The following information & guidelines are based on the official requirements of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Tourism: (As of November 2021 / subject to changes)
- The 2-G rule ("vaccinated or recovered") applies to accommodation establishments (hotels) and catering establishments in Austria.
- Explanations of the changed 2G rules in Austria (in force from December 6, 2021) can be found on the pages of the Austria Info portal at: https://www.austria.info/en/service-and-facts/coronavirus-information
- Corona tests of any kind (PCR, antigen and antibody tests) are no longer permitted as evidence of admission.
- In connection with the 2-G rule, entry into Austria for vaccinated and recovered persons is possible without any further requirements or restrictions.
- Please refrain from any direct contact, such as shaking hands and hugging, as the situation demands – we will give you an even more warm smile.
- Please always keep a safety distance of at least 1 m from each other.
- Disinfection dispensers have been set up at various points throughout the resort – please disinfect your hands e.g. before entering the restaurant.
- Please only enter our premises free of symptoms of a respiratory illness.
- The already high hygiene standards for room cleaning have been further expanded: for example, after every guest change, items that are frequently touched such as remote controls, handles, touch screens and light switches are cleaned or disinfected with special care.
- In order to take stress off of the course of the dinner service and to be able to keep the necessary distance between the tables, you have the option of enjoying your multi-course menu either at 6:30 p.m. or at 8:15 p.m.
- The breakfast buffet in the hotel takes place in the usual way. Please desinfect your hands before taking anything from the buffet.
- We look forward to continuing to offer you all of our massage & beauty treatments.
- We have increased the cleaning and disinfection intervals in this area of the hotel again.
- On your own responsibility, we ask you to keep the necessary distance from each other in the sauna area and swimming pools and to observe the maximum number of people specified. The following rule applies: the use of the saunas is permitted by one person per 10 m2 or by people who live in a common household.
- The fitness center is open.
- Courses, activities & hikes etc. take place in smaller groups and in compliance with the distance rules.