Golf- & Summer Season 2021
we look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort soon!
Especially in this difficult time, we long to regain energy outdoors, to be active in sports, to spend valuable time with our family and friends or to be spoiled with culinary delights. You are in good hands this summer in our vacation hideaways amidst the untouched nature of East Tyrol. Our team of employees would like to welcome you with the usual warm atmosphere and give you an unforgettable stay.
For the best possible protection of the health of all guests and employees, we will ensure that the guidelines for restaurants and hotels of the Austrian federal government are consistently implemented. If we all stick to these guidelines out of solidarity, nothing stands in the way of a carefree and relaxing holiday!
We are pleased to inform you on these pages always about the valid regulations for the entry to Austria or for the current operation in Tyrol. We ask you to inform yourself about the guidelines valid at your place of residence or depending on the province for the return from Tyrol after your vacation.
We thank you in advance for your understanding & support and wish you a wonderful stay!
The Hamacher family with the entire team.
The following information & guidelines are based on the official requirements of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Tourism: (As of August 2021 / subject to changes)
- Vaccinated persons from most European countries will be granted the privilege to enter with no testing requirements if proof of full vaccination is provided.
- Alternatively, you can enter Austria with a recent negative Corona test (in this case: a certified antigen test or citizen test may be up to 48 hours old / a PCR test may be up to 72 hours old).
- Furthermore, recovered persons are exempt from testing requirements (up to 6 months after the illness) who carry appropriate medical evidence.
- Regarding the return journey to your place of residence, we ask you to inquire about the locally applicable laws, as these vary greatly at the level of the federal states.
- In addition to the usual registration, guests must show a valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate or a confirmation of a COVID-19 illness upon arrival.
- Please refrain from any direct contact, such as shaking hands and hugging, as the situation demands – we will give you an even more warm smile.
- Please always keep a safety distance of at least 1 m from each other.
- Disinfection dispensers have been set up at various points throughout the resort – please disinfect your hands e.g. before entering the restaurant.
- Please only enter our premises free of symptoms of a respiratory illness.
- The already high hygiene standards for room cleaning have been further expanded: for example, after every guest change, items that are frequently touched such as remote controls, handles, touch screens and light switches are cleaned or disinfected with special care.
- In order to take stress off of the course of the dinner service and to be able to keep the necessary distance between the tables, you have the option of enjoying your multi-course menu either at 6:30 p.m. or at 8:15 p.m.
- In the indoor area, up to 8 people are allowed to sit at a common table (plus children). In the outdoor area, up to 16 people are allowed to sit at one table.
- The breakfast buffet in the hotel takes place in the usual way. Please desinfect your hands before taking anything from the buffet.
WELLNESS & SPA
- We look forward to continuing to offer you all of our massage & beauty treatments.
- We have increased the cleaning and disinfection intervals in this area of the hotel again.
- On your own responsibility, we ask you to keep the necessary distance from each other in the sauna area and swimming pools and to observe the maximum number of people specified. The following rule applies: the use of the saunas is permitted by one person per 10 m2 or by people who live in a common household.
GUEST PROGRAM & FITNESS
- The fitness center is open.
- Courses, activities & hikes etc. take place in smaller groups and in compliance with the distance rules.
- Please book your tee time in advance via the golf Pro Shop (Phone +43 4852 72100 or email@example.com).
- Playing in groups of 4 players is permitted by the authorities.
- On the green: Please do not pull the flagstick. Please remove your ball carefully from the hole protecting the edge of the hole.