Start into the Golf- & Summerseason on May, 19th 2021
we look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort soon!
Especially in this difficult time, we long to regain energy outdoors, to be active in sports, to spend valuable time with our family and friends or to be spoiled with culinary delights. You are in good hands this summer in our vacation hideaways amidst the untouched nature of East Tyrol. Our team of employees would like to welcome you with the usual warm atmosphere and give you an unforgettable stay.
For the best possible protection of the health of all guests and employees, we will ensure that the guidelines for restaurants and hotels of the Austrian federal government are consistently implemented. If we all stick to these guidelines out of solidarity, nothing stands in the way of a carefree and relaxing holiday! In particular, this applies to e.g. the new regulations for carrying current corona tests & the ongoing implementation of self-tests on site. If we all stick to these guidelines out of solidarity, nothing stands in the way of a carefree and relaxing vacation!
We are pleased to inform you on these pages always about the valid regulations for the entry to Austria or for the current operation in Tyrol. We ask you to inform yourself about the guidelines valid at your place of residence or depending on the province for the return from Tyrol after your vacation. In cooperation with the Dolomiten Pharmacy, we enable you to complete a documented antigen rapid-test shortly before your return journey (contribution 25, - EUR p.p.).
We thank you in advance for your understanding & support and wish you a wonderful stay!
The Hamacher family with the entire team.
The following information & guidelines are based on the official requirements of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Tourism: (As of 14.05.2021 / subject to changes)
- As of May 19, 2021, entry for tourism purposes from countries with a 7-day incidence of less than 250 will again be possible without quarantine!
- However, the basis for entry at the border is proof of a negative Corona test (in this case: a certified antigen test or citizen test may be up to 48 hours old / a PCR test may be up to 72 hours old).
- In addition, there are exceptions for recovered persons (up to 6 months after the illness) who carry appropriate medical evidence.
- Vaccinated persons will also be granted the privilege to enter the country with no conditions or testing requirements if proof is provided (from 22 days after initial vaccination), starting May 19.
- Regarding the return journey to your place of residence, we ask you to inquire about the locally applicable laws, as these vary greatly at the level of the federal states.
- In addition to the usual registration, guests must show a valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate or a confirmation of a COVID-19 illness upon arrival - tests will also be possible on site.
- During the stay, guests are recommended to perform a self-test every 2nd day when using other services in the hotel (visiting the restaurant, using the wellness facilities).
SOME RULES & TIPS WE ALL SHOULD CONSIDER:
- In the public areas of the hotel, it is mandatory to wear an FFP2 mask when moving through the rooms. At the table in the restaurant, for example, you can of course take off your mouth and nose protection again. (Children between 6 years and 14 years of age only need close-fitting mouth and nose protection.)
- Please refrain from any direct contact, such as shaking hands and hugging, as the situation demands – we will give you an even more warm smile.
- Please always keep a safety distance of at least 2 m from each other.
- Disinfection dispensers have been set up at various points throughout the resort – please disinfect your hands e.g. before entering the restaurant.
- Please only enter our premises free of symptoms of a respiratory illness.
- The already high hygiene standards for room cleaning have been further expanded: for example, after every guest change, items that are frequently touched such as remote controls, handles, touch screens and light switches are cleaned or disinfected with special care.
- In the indoor area, up to 4 people are allowed to sit at a common table (plus children). In the outdoor area, up to 10 people are allowed to sit at one table.
- The breakfast buffet in the hotel takes place in the usual way. Please desinfect your hands before taking anything from the buffet.
- Unfortunately, sitting on the stools at the bar counter is not permitted by law until further notice. We kindly ask you to take a seat ion the large furnished terrace.
- According to the current official ordinance, curfew is at 10pm.
WELLNESS & SPA
- We look forward to continuing to offer you all of our massage & beauty treatments.
- We have increased the cleaning and disinfection intervals in this area of the hotel again.
- Our spa therapists wear plexiglass visors or mouth and nose protection.
- On your own responsibility, we ask you to keep the necessary distance from each other in the sauna area and swimming pools and to observe the maximum number of people specified. The following rule applies: the use of the saunas is permitted by one person per 10 m2 or by people who live in a common household.
- The fitness center is open.
- Courses, activities & hikes etc. take place in smaller groups and in compliance with the distance rules.
- Please book your tee time in advance via the golf Pro Shop (Phone +43 4852 72100 or email@example.com).
- Playing in groups of 4 players is permitted by the authorities.
- On the green: Please do not pull the flagstick. Please remove your ball carefully from the hole protecting the edge of the hole.